Google AdWords Pay Per Click Management – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
- How can you reduce your AdWords cost by half?
- Are pay-per-click campaigns all about bidding prices?
- Are you wasting money on the wrong keywords?
Take Your Search Engine Marketing to the Next Level with PPC!
A well-optimized website is essential for search engine marketing success. In a highly competitive business environment, though, you may be looking for ways to add even more effectiveness in attracting visitors to your pages. Google AdWords advertising, added to your SEO marketing, can be the right tool. As the recognized leader in PPC management in the Twin Cities area and nationally, we know that a well-managed AdWords campaign can pay off in increased revenues and profits.
PPC marketing is an extremely effective in bringing additional visitors to your site, especially when competition for top organic search engine rankings is fierce. With Google AdWords, your ads appear prominently in search results when users type specific searches. You control which keywords are targeted, where your target customers are located, how much you spend on the clicks, how much your daily budget is and much more. You only pay a fee to Google, based on how much you bid for a keyword, when a user actually clicks on the ad and comes to your specified landing page.
While Google, Yahoo and Bing all offer pay per click advertising, Google provides the best PPC performance by far. Since 70+% of all searchers use Google, AdWords gives you maximum impact. We recommend this effective advertising to our clients, and assist them with active, professional management.
PPC and SEO Work Hand-in-Hand for Maximum Performance
A well optimized SEO website delivers excellent organic rankings for a wide range of keywords and phrases. Still, for businesses with a national scope, sites with long lists of products, and businesses in highly competitive markets, it can be almost impossible to achieve top rankings for every possible keyword phrase. In those cases, adding a well-managed PPC campaign can deliver additional traffic to a website or individual landing pages. Here are some reasons to consider PPC as an additional marketing method:
- Up to 30% of Google users actively click on PPC ads.
- PPC ads deliver highly motivated visitors to specific pages.
- AdWords is flexible and specific.
- Effective PPC is very cost-effective.
Google ranking algorithms for both organic searches and PPC ads put a strong emphasis on relevance of your pages and content quality. As a leader in both organic SEO and pay-per-click management, our Minnesota locally owned and operated search engine marketing company delivers solid returns for both.
Google AdWords Puts You in Control of Your Marketing
While organic search engine optimization develops its maximum effects on search engine placement over time, advertising on Google acts immediately and can start producing web traffic as soon as your campaign begins. Since you control every aspect of your campaign, its flexibility and immediacy let you make changes and test results almost instantly. Other advantages include:
- Complete Control of Timing – For many businesses, timing is a critical factor. For example, a law firm that specializes in drug recall lawsuits needs immediate exposure to potential clients as soon as FDA recalls a drug. SEO take time to achieve high rankings, but PPC can provide instant incoming web traffic. Seasonal promotions, too, are ideal candidates.
- Targeting Specific Regions – Google paid advertising lets you specify in which cities or regions in the US or globally to display your advertisements. If you have been having great success in Minneapolis St. Paul, Minnesota, for example, you may want to test your marketing in other states or cities. A campaign that targets another state or city can be activated immediately.
- Cost – Whether you can afford $50 a day or $10,000 a day, AdWords lets you decide how much you want to spend. If your business is seasonal, you can increase your spending at your peak season, and lower your budget when things slow down.
- Target Keyword Phrases – For organic SEO, search engines control the rankings of your pages for keyword searches. With PPC, though, you decide exactly what keywords will display your advertisements to searchers. Your bid helps determine the display position.
- Ad Content – In your AdWords listings, you have total control of the wording of your ads. You also monitor results. If one message works better than others, you can focus on the most effective ad and drop the low-performing ones.
Pay-per-click advertising on Google can be an effective way to increase traffic to your well-designed website. If managed correctly, it’s very cost-effective and productive. Used haphazardly, though, it can deplete your budget quickly without producing sales or revenues. Our professional management service is based on long experience and constant research. It adapts to your seasonal and special-offer needs quickly and effectively.
Google AdWords advertising is more complicated than most business owners realize and takes up time that could be better used in handling other business priorities. Many business owners think that managing their own paid campaigns will save money. They soon discover that a lack of knowledge of how it operates can be very costly. For example, most people assume that the campaign is just a bidding war. They think that the higher their bids are, the higher positions their ads will have. In fact, bid price is only one of hundreds of factors that determine an ad’s position. Without a complete understanding of the sophisticated ranking algorithms, the cost can easily get out of hand.
Top AdWords Management Service – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
With our professional pay-per-click management, your budget can be reduced by at least 50%. You can pay less per click and force your competitors to pay two or three times more. Our knowledge and experience help clients maximize results while saving on their money. If you have been running your own pay-per-click campaigns, contact us to learn how much money and time you can save.