How Long Does Search Engine Optimization Take?
- Will it take a long time to see improved rankings?
- How does Google rank websites?
- What are the hidden dangers of fast results by bogus SEO companies?
Expect Outstanding SEO to Perform Quickly and Improve over Time
If you’re unsure about how fast an SEO campaign can improve your rankings, you should know that a well-implemented revamp of your website will start bringing in business sooner than you think. Since your business already has a website, Google already knows its content, its links and its reputation. Effective optimization lets search engines crawl through your entire website and adjust its rankings soon after the optimization is complete. Here’s how Site Revamp’s team gets the fastest possible action in achieving higher Google placement:
- We only apply proven SEO techniques that strictly follow Google guidelines.
- We carefully researched keywords and phrases to boost rankings
- We create fresh, dynamic content that works to convert visitors
Maximum Optimization Results Depend on Many Factors
One big factor that determines how quickly you will see major ranking improvements and increased web traffic is the competition. In highly competitive industries, such as real estate, it can take much longer to stand out from tens of thousands of similar websites. For most industries, though, we have been able to get dramatic ranking increases at Google within 1-2 months. In some cases higher rankings for a wide range of keywords come within a week. Rankings continue to improve over time.
If the goal is to get top rankings for carefully selected keywords and phrases, you can expect to get Page 1 listings or No. 1 rankings within 2-3 months. Our dynamic marketing content and focus on user experience and conversion turn your site into a lead-producing engine at the same time. Many our clients have seen their rankings reach the top of Google search listings for various keyword phrases within a week after their fully optimized websites were launched. For very competitive keywords, it can take 3 months or longer for maximum impact.
SEO Is NOT a Get-Rich Scheme. It’s a Long-Term, Winning Strategy
Search engine optimization works its magic over time. Like an athlete training for a marathon competition, maximum results don’t happen immediately. Instead, SEO, like systematic training, gets results that improve with time. Factors include:
- The Current State of Your Website – The current condition of a runner determines how long he will have to train for success. How well your website is already working affects the time needed for optimal marketing results. It takes longer to become a winner if your website is in poor shape.
- Commitment Affects Results – A marathon runner willing to train hard will make faster progress. Similarly, a business that is willing to invest seriously in a comprehensive SEO program will see more dramatic improvements faster.
- The Competition Matters – Runners in small, local marathons will place higher sooner than they would in major races. Your business website is in competition within your market. It takes less time to get top rankings for local areas than for statewide, national or global markets.
Don’t be taken in by cheap SEO companies that promise instant results. If you invest $500, expecting to increase sales by $500,000 in two months, it’s like buying one PowerBall lottery ticket and expecting to beat the odds. Professional search engine optimization works efficiently, quickly and effectively from the beginning and over an extended period. As time passes, your investment continues to boost your bottom line. The higher rankings and profits we’ve obtained for our clients speak for themselves.
Our Effective Website Optimization Pays Off Over the Long Haul
If you’ve previously paid for SEO, but are disappointed with the lack of top rankings and increased revenues, it is due to the incompetence of the firm you hired. If you’ve tried the do-it-yourself approach and aren’t seeing an increase in leads and sales, you need professional help. If, after time has passed, you’re still not profiting from your current search engine marketing, call Site Revamp. We’ll give you an objective analysis of why you’re not getting what you paid for.
We’ll consult with you, and propose a search engine optimization and marketing plan customized specifically for your business. We’ll show you what we’ve achieved for businesses like yours. We’ll quote a competitive price for our proven services. If you contract with us, we’ll deliver an optimized site that attracts, informs, and converts visitors into profitable new business for you. Your new success begins with a revamp.